Are you an analytical startup-minded person seeking for an interesting project? We’re looking for a coordinator to carry out a peer-to-peer evaluation of the #EEXjourney program.
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to use Surveypal (or similar web-based survey tool)
- Fluent English
- Interested in leadership development / startup-corporation collaboration / peer learning
- Plan and carry out survey (similar to 360) based on our program
- Adjust/design the web-based survey based on earlier templates
- Collect and analyze results
- Deliver individual feedback to respondents and compile general summary report
Workload and Compensation
- Workload is approximately one to two weeks per evaluation round
- Two rounds: first in April, second in November (you must be able to do both)
- Negotiable fee, please indicate targeted level for above workload.
- Note: possible Thesis research opportunity with unique research site and interesting partners.
What is EEX?
We are a startup with a mission is to help all organizations, especially the large, to be more entrepreneurial. We work in Helsinki.
In #EEXjourney, selected corporate leaders help startups to conquer challenges with their growth strategy, and in return, learn about entrepreneurship. The large company participants grow as leaders and develop competencies and the culture needed for co-operation.
Contact information and questions
For more information, please call Saara Roine (below) on Tue March 19th and 26th between 9-10:30 or Wed March 20th and 27th between 13:30-15.
Send your application to Saara by Sunday March 31st.
tel. +358 40 1801857