Become a part of the exclusive community of EEX startups!
The next EEX journey starts in January 2021 - apply now through the form below.
EEX journey - how does it work?
Our mission is to make the world more entrepreneurial, and we do this by deploying corporate leaders and key talents in startup Advisory Boards. This means that for a full year (approx 10-12 meetings), you get to work on your strategy together with 4-6 hardcore business professionals from outside your organization. In exchange, they get to see how things are done in an agile startup, and learn what the entrepreneurial mindset really is.
EEX journey is a great opportunity for you to:
- Get outside opinions and frank feedback on your strategy
- Get practical advice on how to develop your company
- Learn to work with a board and lead through strategy
- Learn about working with large corporations and partners
- Develop skills for partnerships and business ecosystems
This program is meant for you if you have:
- A full-time team (more than two founders / employees)
- A strong will to grow
- A significant renewal challenge or are in need of outside input
- Are ready to take active leadership in all Advisory Board meetings
- Are able to work with the Advisory Board approx. 1 day/month (a bit more the first months)
- Are ready to accept and work with outsiders’ brutally honest advice on your business and strategy
- Are ready to give honest and fair evaluations and feedback to the advisors (and to us - we are constantly developing the program to best match your needs)
For more information please contact:
You don’t want to miss this unique opportunity! Fill in the form and let’s discuss the opportunities in more detail!